COVID-19 Access to Your Patients’ Medical Records
To save lives and reduce the spread of COVID-19, HealtHIE Nevada is offering free access to our HealtHIE Chart provider portal which contains comprehensive medical records on nearly every Nevadan. The HIE collects medical records from acute care hospitals, emergency departments, urgent care sites, skilled nursing facilities, doctor offices, laboratories, imaging centers, and other healthcare organizations across the state. HealtHIE Nevada’s connections to the State Public Health Lab, Southern Nevada Health District, Washoe County Health District, private labs, and the majority of diagnostic services provides COVID-19 and other test results.
In the case of COVID-19, the number of seriously ill patients the healthcare system can handle at the same time is determined by the efficiency of the healthcare system. Healthcare providers need rapid, reliable access to patient information. Failure to quickly find relevant patient information can lead to dangerous delays, costly rework, errors, and wasteful inefficiencies that a COVID-19 stressed healthcare system can ill afford.
HealtHIE Nevada is designed for precisely this type of public health challenge.
For new clients, it’s easy to sign up for our service please complete the following:
- Complete the online Contact form and submit.
- Once received, we’ll send DocuSign agreements for your immediate signature
- After agreements, we’ll send you a user list, please fill it out and email to us.
- To set up your account: Users will receive an email from email@example.com to register for HealtHIE Nevada’s health information exchange (click here for directions to set up your account).
- Once you’ve set up your account, click here for training and begin using HealtHIE Chart. .