Post-Acute, Long Term Acute Care, Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Facility
HealtHIE Nevada provides one location where Nevada patient clinical information can be accessed safely and easily by post-acute providers after hospital discharge.
VALUE TO POST-ACUTE PROVIDERS
- Liaisons can obtain complete medical diagnoses and history from prior care while conducting patient evaluations at bedside
- Decreases care delays and associated expenses
- Enhances case management for continuity of care
- Improves coordination of transitions among care settings
- Reduces avoidable hospital readmissions
- Decreases duplicate testing
- Identifies and decreases infections resistant to antibiotics
- Improves STAR ratings and quality measures
- Exchanges clinical information among providers sharing in care of patients
- Patient encounters
- Care summaries that include transcribed notes, history and physical reports, consults and details
- Lab results
- Radiology reports
- Prescribed medications
- Problem lists
- Patient clinical data from other Western states (Arizona; Santa Cruz and San Diego, California; Colorado; Idaho; Nebraska; Utah)
COST-EFFECTIVE. Easy access to updated patient records saves time and costs associated with staff needing to retrieve information from other care sites.
IMPROVED QUALITY. Immediate access to information improves quality of care and patient loyalty, and lowers cost of care by improving care coordination and reducing duplicate testing, preventable hospitalizations and information discrepancies.
SECURE. HealtHIE Nevada is HIPAA-compliant, ensuring that patient information is safe and secure.
FIND OUT MORE
To speak to an account representative and learn more about how HealtHIE Nevada can help reduce your operational costs, please call 855-4-THE-HIE (855-484-3443) or email HIESupport@healthienevada.org.