Primary Care Providers
HealtHIE Nevada provides rapid online access to comprehensive real-time clinical information of patients treated at multiple settings throughout Nevada.
VALUE TO PRIMARY CARE PROVIDERS
- Enhances reimbursements for care coordination and quality measures
- Decreases care delays and associated expenses
- Enables exchange of clinical information
- Increases patient loyalty and practice growth through first-class patient experiences
- Facilitates easier reporting of quality measures for value-based payments
- Allows providers to obtain medical diagnoses and history
- Enables faster and easier understanding of your patients’ ongoing needs
- Minimizes administrative burden of electronic record documentation
- Reduces avoidable hospitalizations
- Decreases duplicate testing
- Improves care coordination
One location to access patient information, including:
- Patient encounters
- Problem lists
- Care summaries
- Lab results
- Radiology images and reports
- Prescribed medications
- Patient clinical data from many other states
COST-EFFECTIVE. Saves staff time and costs spent chasing reports, prescriptions and images from other care sites. Increases access to care, practice revenue and patient satisfaction.
IMPROVED QUALITY. Reduces care gaps and improves patient experiences. Enables confirmation of your high-quality care.
SECURE. HealtHIE Nevada is HIPAA-compliant and EHNAC-certified, ensuring that patient privacy is protected, and clinical information is safe and secure.
FIND OUT MORE
To speak to an account representative and learn more about how HealtHIE Nevada can help reduce your operational costs, please call 855-4-THE-HIE (855-484-3443) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.